Teacher cards have arrived! The kids were excited to see who they got...not that they actually know who they are but whatev, it means school is even closer then they think!
Jonathan is going to 1st grade and he has Ms.Batcha. Ms. Batcha's first year of teaching was last year. I am sure she learned a lot and hopefully this year will be a great one for Jonathan and her! Jonathan got right on the phone to call his best bud Griffin to see who he had...WE got so lucky - they are together, Jonathan was very excited.
Bryanna is going into 2nd grade and she has Ms. Watters. I was personally very excited. I a) used to babysit for Ms. Watters, long long ago and b) her mom was my second grade teacher. I thought it was pretty neat. Her mother was one of the best teachers I ever had and truly remember her still to this day. I hope Bryanna's second grade year will be as memorable as mine was.
Kaela unfortunately only got a card that said: Report to room 302. She asked me when she gets to meet her teachers; unfortunately middle school doesn’t work that way. I told her the first day of school dear...she was a little bummed. I did however get the school lunch menu, printed it out for her to show her all the other selections she will get to choose from. Although she packed her lunch every day in elementary school she was excited to see she could order different things like wraps, fajita tacos, hamburgers and chicken sandwiches.
No comments:
Post a Comment