Let’s see, basketball to baseball, baseball to swim team, swim team to summer baseball! I guess you know what you will be reading about until the end of July! The kids had their first swim meet on Monday. It was fun! Jonathan won 1st in the relay and then 2nd in freestyle and backstroke. He was very proud of himself. Bry won 2nd in backstroke and freestyle. Kaela only had one race and she won 2nd and she had an excellent dive. She almost made it to the halfway mark in the pool with just the dive! They are really enjoying it this year and they have worked very hard. They have practice every day, which they love to be in the pool but they sure are exhausted by night fall. I didn’t take my camera to the first meet but will take it next Monday for sure to post some pictures.
Since summer has officially begun Mom and I have started to walk in the mornings before I go to work. We are doing 30 mins this week and moving it up to 40 mins next week, Monday – Thursday. If we have time to throw in a walk during the weekends we will. I also purchased my first infomercial item! It is called the Ab Coaster. I got it Monday and put it together last night. It is pretty neat. I only did 100 last night and will probably keep up with that for a week and then move up. I basically have a 30 day trial to decide if it is a keeper or not SO I have to use it as much as possible to see if there are any results. Kaela too enjoyed it last night. She actually just called me and said "Mom I just did another 100"! I just told her not to go overboard with it, it wasnt really meant for her althought she HATES how she looks in a 2 piece...yes it starts that young! I cut cokes and cutting my food intake (SO HARD FOR ME!). Mom is hoping that we are 10 pounds less by the end of June; I was shooting for like 5 pounds. I am trying really hard to be realistic about the whole approached. I don’t want to get bored with it. It would be great to look “cute” for Garner State Park in late August! I will not weigh myself until the end of June though, I like to see results!
No pictures, forgot to bring my camera to work. I will work on that though…I have some cute pics of Lennon!
No comments:
Post a Comment