Did all you mother's out there have a fabulous day or weekend? I did - we had lots of quality family time which was very nice! Saturday Carlos took the kids and I out to the new outlet mall. We were in search of a graduation dress for Kaela. Unfortunately we came up empty handed out there so we headed to the regular mall instead - we scored! She got a fabulous dress and shoes and she was very happy! A happy pre-teen means a happy mommy! Sunday we went bowling with Uncle Jeremy and Aleigha. We ended up playing 3 games none of which I won! Then off to Jaime's house to spend time with Oliver and Lennon. I finally got to feed Lennon - OH GOSH I am in love! You forget so quickly how small a baby is, she is tiny, cute, sweet, soft - adorable!
I posted a month or so ago about turning 30 next year and losing weight. Well I went to the doctor today to get my "official" weight from an official scale. I am 174 currently which is better then what I thought! Even better is my weight 8 years ago, before I had a baby was 153. SO that means to get back down to 150 I have to lose 24 pounds. I was very excited leaving the doctor’s office! I don’t know why I thought I was like 130 - hell no telling when I even weighted 130, maybe jr. high. So the 2 pounds a month should work and hopefully will work. I told the dr. next time I see her hopefully I will be 25 pounds lighter. She was very excited for me as well and told me my 2 pounds a month goal was very realistic.
No comments:
Post a Comment