Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Bry

I am going back, I am a little behind.

December 21 my girl turned 9! 9 years has flown by extremely fast. She is sassy, energetic, smart, messy but she wouldn't be Bry if she were any other way! We celebrated very low key. She wanted to go ice skating again this year so I let her bring a friend. After that we came home and decorated Christmas cookies and then ended the night with Christmas caroling through the neighborhood.

Happy Birthday Bryanna


Birthday girl!


Caught a ride to the ice rink


Oliver and Bry




Bry and Sophie...BFF's


Kaela and Dad


Mr. Oliver loved it this year!


Me and Kaela


ha ha caught her falling!


Jonathan enjoying the rink


Thumbs up to ice skating from Aunt Jaime


Bry doing the splits on ice...only she would try it!


Decorating christmas cookies


Opening birthday gifts


Singing happy birthday to Bry, didnt have 9 candles so we added 7+2=9!


More cookie cake please?!


Christmas caroling

No comments:

Post a Comment