Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas List

Is it too early for my Christmas list? I told Carlos just the other day that I have started it...he tells me he wants nothing...I told him otherwise! Of course I dont expect to get any of these items but a girl can wish right?


Probably #1 on my list, Nike Sports Watch, it counts miles and calories, you plug it into your computer and it keeps a spreadsheet of all of your runs...oh my! I'm in love!


No I dont want to look like the Victoria's Secret model although I wouldnt mind, I love this top though in black...to die for! Or maybe its to die for because she looks so hot?!


I got the camera of my dreams and they have these really cute and neat camera straps now...super cute!


I did not get a camera bag with my camera and I really need one, anything is better then not having one.


I have loved this bike for a really long time and we sold our old bikes at our last garage sale, how dreamy is this pink bike and how cute would I look on it?

Hopefully you have started your list as well, now I need to figure out how to get my husband to read this blog! Happy Christmas shopping, I think there are less the 60 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment