Everything is coming off so much slower now but I really did expect that. I need to change something up though so I can at least keep up the weight loss. My measurements have not changed a bit! I have 10 pounds left to go; my goal weight at the begging of this journey was 140 pounds. 10 pounds seems so close but I know it will be hard to lose the last 10 pounds but motivation and determination is still there so I am hoping by the end of this year at least!
My results as of September 26th:
Weight: 150 lbs
Waist: 30.5 inches
Lower waist: 35.5 inches (Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 40.5 inches
Left thigh: 23.5 inches
Right thigh: 24 inches
Left arm: 12 inches
Right arm: 12 inches
My results as of July 31st:
Weight: 155 lbs
Waist: 30.5 inches
Lower waist: 35.5 inches (Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 41 inches
Left thigh: 23.5 inches
Right thigh: 24 inches
Left arm: 12.5 inches
Right arm: 12.5 inches
My results as of June 26th:
Weight: 158 lbs
Waist: 31 inches
Lower waist: 36 inches (Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 41.5 inches
Left thigh: 24 inches
Right thigh: 24 inches
Left arm: 12.5 inches
Right arm: 12.5 inches
My results as of May 8th:
Weight: 162 lbs
Waist: 31 inches
Lower waist: 35 inches (Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 42 inches
Left thigh: 25 inches
Right thigh: 25 inches
Left arm: 13 inches
Right arm: 13 inches
These results were done on April 4th:
Weight: 168 lbs
Waist: 33.5 inches
Lower waist: 37 inches
(Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 43.5 inches
Left thigh: 25.5 inches
Right thigh: 26 inches
Left arm: 13 inches
Right arm: 13 inches
Weight as of February 23rd: 173
At that point I didnt even think to measure myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment