we are a crazy, tv watching, bike riding, park playing, sports loving, easy going, busy being, flip flop wearing, always eating, shopping, movie watching, hunting, camping, talking, reading, photograph taking, vacationing family.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Locks of Love
I have been growing my hair long since May of 2008 so I could donate it to Locks of Love. It's been long enough for a while but I was trying to hold off until January just so I could have some lenghth left when I cut it. Well I was just OVER the long hair, tired of blowing it dry and tired of wearing in a bun so I made an appointment and chopped it off! I love short hair so I wasnt nervous at all, I was way more excited, excited for a new hairdo and to send my hair off to help a child in need because that is what it was all about. If you get on the website your heart just immediatly wants to help one of them and I am hoping my hair will put a smile on a child's face.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment