Monday, August 10, 2009

School count down...

I haven’t had much to say lately, we have just been here. Summer is wrapping up way to fast. Two weeks left and then it’s back to the ol’ school routine. Kaela and Bryanna are definitely ready to go back. Both Jonathan and Bry have received their teacher cards and are really excited about who they got.

We had a garage sale on Saturday in efforts to make money so the kids could go school shopping with the money earned. We did really well. We made $380 which was perfect; each kid got $100 to spend on clothes. They all did really well with their money (and coupons thanks to me!) and got lots of stuff. We have a few more things to get but I feel much better about school starting.

Bryanna was invited to Schlitterbahn Galveston and to a friend’s beach house this past weekend. She had a great time and was exhausted when she got home on Sunday. Here are a few pictures:









Next week they have dentist appointments, clean teeth for school is a must! Then they have back to school night, we go and meet their teacher and buy supplies, school shirts, etc. Hopefully we can find a few more fun things to do before they head back to school.

I am still going strong with working out, eating less and having nothing but water. I started back on the BL Cardio Max. I love it! It’s such a good work out in just a little amount of time. I plan on doing that until we go to Garner, I will weigh again right before our trip, definitely not after because all we do is EAT! I am still really motivated to lose my last 15 pounds. The kids and I were going through old photos and I found one of me in a 2 piece bathing suit and it’s just gave me more motivation although I was probably 16 or 17 in the picture but still! My size 10 pants are also fitting a little lose which is an awesome feeling, I just need to be in an 8 lose and I would feel complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment