Ok so the title explains it all and it was the joke of the week too! We have been on vacation since Tuesday night. God I love to get AWAY! Away from stress, work, television, cell phones, traffic, just life in general! We spent 5 days in New Braunfels and Canyon Lake, floating the Guadalupe and drifting on Canyon Lake. It was sweet, hot and super fun. We were not ready for it all to end. Here are photos of our week, I will have more but will give you what was on my camera:
We went to Gruene (small little town)


Ate at the Gristmill for Julio and my birthday!


Yes, normal people dont eat steak with their hands!

We decided to tell the waitress that Juve and Arturo were getting married...they were practicing their first toast!
Then went to Canyon Lake

Me and Jenn - the Canyon Lake babes!




I wish I had pictures of us on the Guadalupe but I didnt want to lose my camera or take the chance!
No comments:
Post a Comment