Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Still here...

What can I say our life has been uneventful to say the least but I can’t complain. I would much rather live a boring life then one that is stressful and unbearable.

Kaela did a week long volleyball camp last week. She loved it. She is trying out for the volleyball team in 7th grade. She has never played the sport but she really does enjoy it so I hope the camp at least helped her in some sort of way. She has another one next week as well. It also gives her a chance to meet the coaches so at least they will be familiar with her and vice versa. She is so ready to go back to school, she is our social butterfly. She loves her friends!

Jonathan and Bryanna have just been hanging out. Lots of pool time. Both of their tans are to die for! Although Bryanna’s hair is a nappy mess from the chlorine from the pool; I must go find a shampoo this weekend. The big news for them is they got new bedroom furniture. It arrived today. They were so over the top excited and up at 5am just waiting…thank goodness the furniture men arrived early! Bryanna has a sleepover this weekend and then has been invited to spend the weekend in Galveston with a friend’s family. She is working hard on her attitude so she can go to both! Jonathan wants to know why he doesn’t ever get to spend the night at friends houses…poor guy just doesn’t get invited yet but he will soon enough!

Since we have redone 2 rooms in our house we have lots of garage sale stuff. It’s funny how excited kids get when I say we are having a garage sale. We are planning on having one in the next couple of weekends, I think I will let the kid’s sell lemonade or sodas; they love to “run” things! All the money made from the garage sale will be split in 3’s for school clothes. School clothes are another major thing going on in our house. We are trying to get back into the school mode. We have yet to shop but we will be doing that in the next couple of weekends as well. I told Carlos just the other night that I thought Kaela wouldn’t be shopping at Target this year for clothes, she is more into Hollister and Aeropostal which means more money for her for school clothes, he agreed! I think I can still get Bry and Jonathan to shop at Target!

As far as my weight loss is going, it’s still going! I have kicked butt the last 3 weeks. I am officially weighing and measuring on Friday again. I am hoping for 5 lbs but 3 would make me very happy too! I only have a few more weeks where I will be able to walk in the mornings with our “crew” before school starts. Once school begins my mornings will no longer be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment