Here are the latest and greatest results:
My results as of June 26th:
Weight: 158 lbs
Waist: 31 inches
Lower waist: 36 inches (Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 41.5 inches
Left thigh: 24 inches
Right thigh: 24 inches
Left arm: 12.5 inches
Right arm: 12.5 inches
My results as of May 8th:
Weight: 162 lbs
Waist: 31 inches
Lower waist: 35 inches(Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 42 inches
Left thigh: 25 inches
Right thigh: 25 inches
Left arm: 13 inches
Right arm: 13 inches
These results were done on April 4th:
Weight: 168 lbs
Waist: 33.5 inches
Lower waist: 37 inches
(Below my belly button where my baby pooch is)
Hips: 43.5 inches
Left thigh: 25.5 inches
Right thigh: 26 inches
Left arm: 13 inches
Right arm: 13 inches
Weight as of February 23rd: 173
At that point I didnt even think to measure myself.
This week marks the end of week 18. It’s been a slow process but one that I have not gotten tired of so I am thankful for that thus far. I look forward to working out most days. I have still have 18 more pounds to lose to get to my goal weight so I have a lot more to go. I am hoping that I can keep up the will to do this daily. I stopped doing the BL Boot camp because I wanted more cardio. Monday I started back with Jillian's 30 Day Shred and it's not any easier then it was back in February when I first began the video. It's a great and hard work out and I feel good when I complete it. I will weigh and measure again when I complete the 30 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment