Thursday, June 18, 2009

Critters

All three of my kids love to be outside. They love hunting for critters. They catch lizards with nets, dig for worms and chase after dragonflies and amazingly they usually get what they are after and never have fear of being stung, bit or juiced on!

Here are a few things we have found around the house lately:


Obviously the kids didn’t catch this one, their cat Dixie left this on the front porch for us but the kids sure did have fun burying it!


Bry ran in to get the camera for this one, not sure what it is but she thought it was super cool.




And then they found this strange caterpillar. They even looked it up in their insect encyclopedia; they watched it daily until it turned into a chrysalis.

Isn’t it fun being a kid? Who doesn’t want to be outside all day hunting for the unknown in your backyard garden?

Weight Update: Today I was supposed to weigh and measure…I did not! There was no way I was stepping on a scale after not doing my BL workouts for a week and a half. I could feel the difference in my body after not doing them…it was not pretty. I did not work my a*& off for 15 weeks to just drop everything. I have started back up this week so hopefully I will be ready to weigh and measure before we leave town for the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment