Our weekend was good, can’t really say I remember half of it, my brain doesn’t hold much for very long any more these days. It was a lazy weekend but we love lazy weekends. I also love not having things on my calendar. I got cleaning and laundry done, walked the mall, ran some errands, spent a little cash, hung out with family and friends, sat by the pool, went to the book store, started a new book, ate, worked out and then nearly passed out (more on that in a bit), watched a movie, wanted to go to the movies but never did, took a nap, received a new dress from a friend (gotta love early birthday gifts), watched my daughter decide what clothes she did and didn’t want to keep anymore (Bryanna not Kaela), buried a dead rat the cat brought to the front porch!
All and all it was a good 3 day weekend – when is the next one?
Back to the nearly passing out after my work out. I started BL Boot Camp two weeks ago. The first 2 weeks is a 20 minute workout, it was almost too easy that I even complained about it being easy. It was SO easy that I took up jogging/walking for a mile at the park in order to feel more fulfilled by my workout. Saturday I started level 2 which is a 15 minute workout; you combine it with level 1’s 20 minutes. BOY.WAS.I.WRONG. Level 2 is nothing compared to level 1, it was so hard and I could barely hang SERIOUSLY. At one point I had to press pause, run to the rest room, drink water from the sink, beg Jonathan to grab me cold ice water, sat down, inhaled and exhaled a million times…it was rough! I did however get up and finish it the best I could. The second day not so bad but I was sore! The next 2 weeks will be hard…I am dreading level 3! Sorry Bob for underestimating you, I do sincerely apologize!
No comments:
Post a Comment