Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekends go too fast

Our weekend was crazy again. Not as jammed packed as last weekend but we weren’t home very much! We got lots of sun though which was really nice, we all had rosy cheeks last night and this morning. Bryanna wanted to know how long it would stay like that!

Saturday Jonathan had his 4th baseball game. Have I even mentioned he is playing ball and Carlos is the head coach…probably not because they have yet to win a game! The teams we are playing, the kids just seem so much bigger and better than us. We have 4 kids on the team that have played together in the past but the rest of the team are new to the game. It’s been rough but hopefully we can get a win sometime in the near future! A lot of the kids have really improved already which means Carlos is doing his job! After the game everyone was exhausted but we had a birthday party at the YMCA so they kids were excited they were going to get to swim in a heated pool! We finally got home at 9 and everyone was forced to go straight to bed because I was exhausted!

Sunday we were up early again. Jonathan had baseball practice, only 3 other kids showed…maybe that is the problem, kids are not coming to practice, hmmm?! Right after practice Carlos had 2 games so we went straight to his ball park and were out there for 3 hours THEN Jonathan had team and individual picture so we rushed to those! Needless to say we walking in the house at 6 and ate corn dogs for dinner!

This week is a 4 day week for me and the kids so we are excited! Kaela actually stayed home today, each of the kids get a free “sick” day from school, she chose today to work on her project that is due on Thursday!

Here are a few pics from the Quinceanera we went to last weekend that I never posted:


Jasmine - the birthday girl


Me and Carlos


Brenda (Sister n law), Me, Aunt Zoila


Loving cousins, Kaela and Myranda


Top Left: Cousin Lynn, Aunt Zoila, Cousin Jenn
Bottom Left: Aleigha and Brenda (sister n laws) and Me

Aleigha and I are usually the only white people at functions like this! Kaela has now informed us that she would like a quinceanera when she turns 15. I told her we would have to think about it! She is already planning her dress and shoes, SLOW. DOWN. GIRL.

Thursday marks 2 weeks of working out with Bob. I start level 2 on Friday. My pants are so baggy today…it’s great! I can’t wait until I can weigh and measure myself again – I am so motivated right now which makes things SO much easier. Subway has been my best friend lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment