Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mini Fudge Stripes

Since I am working out and somewhat trying to watch what I eat, I love 100 calorie snacks. I have found my favorite 100 calorie snack so far. Has anyone had these?



OMG they are TO.DIE.FOR. good! Obviously I am a huge fan since I work out to Jillian and Bob! I can seriously eat like 5 bags of them although I don’t but man they make you want more. I don’t know if it’s the chocolate or the cookie. Before I started working out I would eat chocolate every day so at least at this point I get some type of chocolate in my mouth daily! Oh and they are not baked cookies, it’s the real deal! Next time you are out at the store pick up some of these, you will not regret it!

Does anyone watch The Biggest Loser? Holy cow, the contestants have been there I think 14 weeks now and some have lost well over 100 pounds, COMPLETELY amazing to me! They look really good and I am really jealous! I am on week 7 of working out daily. I have done well; I have only missed probably 3 days in those 7 weeks. I feel good, I love certain pairs of pants because they are baggy in the rear – it’s a great feeling! I can’t wait to weigh myself and measure again but I have 4 more weeks until I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment