October 1, can you believe it? The last 9 months are a blur. Call me crazy but all I can think of now is that Christmas is right around the corner. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I only have 2 more paychecks until then. I got out my Christmas shopping list from last year and started to update it for this year. I have 2 new beautiful nieces this year, pretty amazing what can happen in a year. Carlos and I actually already bought the kids their major gift; it’s stashed away for now. We just need to get a few more little things for them to open. I need to concentrate on everyone else now. I think I may start listening to Christmas songs soon…ha ha just kidding not quiet yet, I will wait until after Halloween!
The weather is awesome here though. Very cool and crisp this morning. They kids would not walk out of the front door without their jackets although they had shorts on, pretty funny.
We have a full weekend planned. Carlos leaves Thursday night for the country. He is finally going to set up shop for deer season. He has to trim trees, feed feeders, set up cameras, all kinds of good stuff. Jonathan is dying to go with him this year. He is planning on taking him for youth hunting in January for his birthday. Bryanna has been invited to her first slumber party Friday night. I am nervous for her but she is super excited! Kaela has an appointment to get her hair done (just shampoo, cut and blow-dry). We no long take her to Fantastic Sams for a $10 hair cut; we take her to get a better hair cut now that she is older. Then she has two babysitting gigs this weekend. She is also really excited about that. She wants to go open her own savings account as well which I think is a great idea. She really wants a laptop computer so that is what she is saving for. I am thinking 1000 chores is way too much – she’d rather work and save for it! We also have a birthday party to go to on Saturday afternoon and then Sunday we have brownies.
No comments:
Post a Comment