It’s been a busy week, I was drained by Thursday and I know the kids and Carlos have been too. I am glad it’s Friday for sure although we have no plans this weekend except to celebrate Oliver turning 3! I am actually excited to see them on Sunday; I haven’t seen them since my birthday which seems so long ago.
I thought we were done with sports for awhile once baseball ends Tuesday but not quit. Bryanna has informed me she wants to play soccer. Of course I would not tell her no, I want my kids to be as active as they can be but I was hoping gymnastics in the A/C! We have never done soccer so it will be new and I am sure it will be fun to watch. She has great legs and loves to run.
The Firm is kicking my ass, it is a lot harder than I thought but I feel good after I complete it. It claims you see results after 10 days so I may weigh myself on the 10th day just to see if it’s those kinds of results. I need to measure myself just to see where I stand so I have something else to go on other then the darn scale.
I mentioned I would post pictures this week but I honestly have none to post. I haven’t taken any in while. Maybe I am subconsciously boycotting my camera because I want a Nikon D60! It’s a pretty expensive camera but I love to take pictures and would totally get my money’s worth! I even went to look for one at a pawn shop this weekend just hoping someone REALLY needed some money and would give that up. No luck though.
No comments:
Post a Comment