Monday, July 21, 2008

Kid x 5

We went from 3 to 5 children within a couple of days. My parents are out of town in Oregon visiting my brother, his wife and Maya so Carlos thought it would be a great idea to bring a few cousins to town to hang out with our kids. Carlos brought Teddy who is 10. He doesnt have a fatherly figure around often and clings to Carlos a lot when he is in Seguin visiting. Last time Carlos was visiting he asked to come down, his wish was granted. We also have Kyla who is Bryanna's age and LOVES the girls. Honestly if it were up to Carlos we would have brought 5 more down but we had to draw a line somewhere! Its been crazy but a fun week and we are glad to have company for the kids. We have spent lots of time at the pool hanging out...its cheap fun because when you have to feed 5 growing kids it can get expensive, we found that out fast!

Jonathan started his baseball camp at Rice University today. He loved it and got so lucky to have Clark in his group. He and Clark became really good friends during spring ball and he hasnt seen him since the season ended. He is looking forward to going back tomorrow although he said "Mom all we did was play baseball". HELLO sweetie, its BASEBALL CAMP did you think you would play basketball?!

It's week #8 on the working out/losing weight for me. Like I said earlier, Mom is out of town so I didnt walk. Walking by myself just creeped me out BUT I finally got THE FIRM in today so I started that instead. I havent done a work out video in a long time and I have no doubt that I will be sore tomorrow. It is a 5 day a week work out plan so I am hoping to see some more results in a couple of weeks.

I will post some pictures this week. Until then, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment