ME! It’s my birthday today, yup my last year in the 20’s!
I have a problem with infomercials right now or maybe I am just 100% committed to losing weight by my 30th birthday. So I was laying in bed Sunday morning watching yet another infomercial about weight loss, this time it wasn’t a machine like the Ab Coaster I bought it was an actual set of dvd’s. I think I get hooked when I see people and their results. Some of these women were huge and are now a size 4 which is pretty amazing. I know that they had to do more than just the exercise tapes but I was hooked…hmm I bet I wasn’t the only one either! Anyhow the set is call The Firm it was 2 payments of $29.95, I honestly didn’t want to pay that but I was willing before I purchased I decided to get on eBay to see if anyone was selling it and YUP of course you can find everything on eBay. So instead of paying $60 + for it I got it off of eBay for $22.99! I hope I have it by next week so I can start it. I will continue to walk with mom in the morning and do my Ab Coaster right after and then pick The Firm up in the evenings. They claim you see results after 10 days, we shall see. I will keep you posted.
By the way – I did not weigh myself this morning like I had planned. Mom cooked a fabulous dinner for us and a Paula Dean cake which was to die for…maybe on Friday when I have been a good eater all week! This is our 6th week too.
No comments:
Post a Comment