Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just here

This week has really been no different from any other week lately but for some reason I am just tired! The kids had a swim meet on Monday, Jonathan won 1st in 2 of his heats – he was ecstatic! Bry did well, she doesn’t really care what color she gets just as long as she gets a ribbon. Her quote this week was "Mom I swam 4 heats and got 4th place in all of them, 4 must be my lucky number!(with a giggle) She is not too competitive obvioulsy, she is on swim team because she loves to swim. She claims she is going to be on swim team for the rest of her life. Kaela’s form this week was outstanding, she looked like a pro swimmer she just needs to work on her speed – she did great though! They also had a swim meet on Thursday too. The Afton Alligators are now 3-0! These swim meets last 3 hours but that does not include having to be their early for warm up. Thank you Jagi for getting them there and then she and Dad stay the entire time. They are fun but just tiring for everyone involved! Next week they don’t have any meets which will be nice. Kaela and a few friends signed up for a Volleyball camp at the middle school she is attending in the fall. They are pretty excited. She has never really played the game but I figured if she enjoyed it then when 7th grade rolls around she can pick that as one of her electives, she will be familiar with the coach etc.

Jaime, Oliver and Lennon came over Wednesday. Oliver sure does love playing at our house. He has so much fun. Lennon of course slept the entire time, lazy little girl that is all she does. Jaime is so proud – she got SO lucky! Bry held Lennon for most of the time. She really enjoys her a lot. Lennon is smiling at you now when you talk to her, it’s SO cute!

We have no plans this weekend and I am loving it! I really just want to sleep in…can you dig that kids?

***Weight Update***
No I haven’t actually weighed myself again since the doctor’s visit but Mom and I have been going strong! Last week we walked 5 days and I did my Ab Coaster for 4 days, 150 each time. This week we have also walked 5 days and I may even slip in a weekend walk. I did the Ab Coaster 5 days but 200 each time this week. I don’t look skinnier YET but I sure do feel better. I don’t feel like the biggest fat ass in the world like I had been feeling! I am really hoping when I weigh myself in July there is some kind of poundage difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment