Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just a few pictures of some things we have done in the past week since I didnt do my usual update. Having a niece born on Monday threw my whole day off but in a good way! The kids and I even snuck over there this evening to hold her. We were fighting on who was going to hold her first...I won! Oliver was very happy to see the kids, he and Jonathan went right up stairs to play.


The pool opened this past weekend...yup we were there. The kids could not wait even though it was still a little chilly they jumped right in.


Doesnt he look mean or maybe cool? He had no clue I was taking a picture of him. He wanted "cool" sunglasses just like daddy!


Jagi bought a bag of 1800 ladybugs for the kids to let go in the garden. They had such a good time that morning. If you click on the picture to make it larger you can see the ladybugs all over their arms.

Baseball is STILL going on. The Tigers made it to the Gold level of the playoffs. They lost their first playoff game Tuesday but get another chance at it tomorrow. If they loose we are done, if they win we keep going! Swim team is right around the corner. Until next time...have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment