Oh I love weekends and I hate to see them go! Since the weather has been exceptionally great here we have been spending lots of time outside. The kids love to play kickball right now. Friday night we spent our evening playing kickball with the kids, had some Mexican food and played more kickball. Whatever gets them tired! Saturday Jonathan had a baseball game bright and early at 9am. The Tigers whooped some booty 15-4. Jonathan finally had 2 great hits – one went all the way to the fence! His 2 hits brought a total of 5 people in to score. He was super excited and really needed this boost; he had been in a slump lately. After the game Jagi took Oliver and my kids to a birthday party while Carlos and I spent the rest of the day together…alone! It was a great afternoon. His birthday is Tuesday so I thought I would have a pre-birthday day for him. We started it off by taking a nap! Then I took him to Papadeaux’s for some good seafood and then we ended the day with a comedy show at the Improv. We met up with his cousin and his wife and saw Wanda Sykes. She was great and we had an awesome time with great laughs! Sunday we played more kickball and took a bike ride up to the school to play. Carlos finally fixed his flat tire so he joined us as well.
This week is a busy one for us, Carlos’ birthday Tuesday, Jonathan has a play at school and a baseball game Wednesday, Uncle Jeremy’s birthday is Friday and another baseball game Saturday and the school Jamboree.
Until next time – have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment