Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy bee's

We had a busy busy weekend but it was fun! Friday night after Jonathan’s practice went to Memorial High School’s last varsity baseball game. Carlos and I graduated from Memorial so we thought it would be fun to watch. We had a blast. Memorial won 2-1 and Jonathan actually sat and watched the entire game instead of running off with all the kids. Meanwhile Kaela had a slumber party she was invited too. The big surprise for her and the rest of the girls was a limo was picking them up for a cruise around town and dinner. She called me as soon as the limo got there – she was ecstatic!

Saturday Jonathan had a game at 1 but the school’s Jamboree was also at 1. Of course the girls decided to ditch Jonathan’s game and have Jagi take them to the Jamboree while Carlos and I went to the game. Jonathan’s little heart was not in the game this week probably because he knew the girls were having fun with confetti eggs and silly string. (Thankfully mom had already purchased Jonathan’s eggs and silly string so they wouldn’t sell out) The Tigers won the game and they have 2 left before playoffs. As soon as we left the game we headed to the Jamboree where we spent most of the afternoon. It was hot but they kids had a blast! Everyone including Carlos and I had to shake off before going into the house – we were all full of confetti!

Sunday we all slept until 11! It was nice and much needed rest! As soon as Kaela woke up she went to a friend’s house to play – she was there the entire day. You can tell she is a pre-teen; she is starting to make her own plans, scary! I cleaned most of the day, Jonathan and Carlos went to Carlos’ softball games and then Bry and I showed up at his later games. We came home and it was time to eat and get ready for bed.

Still no new baby. Jaime had contractions all weekend long and we just knew she would have her but I guess Olivia Lennon Everly Elizabeth Marker is not ready to show her face yet! Can you tell they still haven’t decided on a name…

No comments:

Post a Comment