Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pictures I promised

I promised pictures this week so I have a few. There are a lot of Jonathan just because he has had so much going on, busy little boy.

Jonthans Basketball Pictures

Bryanna sipping on her milk shake at Jonathan's basketball party

The undefeated team!

Jonathan in his full baseball uniform - he looks so cute!

He thought it was super cool that his name is on the back!

Bryanna loves to walk the dog right now...well he walks her a lot of the time!

I had to throw this one in. I walked into my moms room and found Sadie, our German Shepard laying with our cat Dixie - it was so cute. They are actually really good friends, they play well together BUT it was super cute to see them resting together too. Later on she was actually licking her head, cleaning the cats ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment