This is Bryanna waiting in pre-op feeling a little loopy from the medicine they gave her. Of course they asked her to wear a hat but would she...heck no!
we are a crazy, tv watching, bike riding, park playing, sports loving, easy going, busy being, flip flop wearing, always eating, shopping, movie watching, hunting, camping, talking, reading, photograph taking, vacationing family.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Weekly Round Up
Jonathan had his second game this past Saturday, they won again. 38 to 12! Jonathan did great getting the rebound, he made like 14 point in the game. He doesn't have one this weekend, its off weekend but he has group pictures. Monday the kid had a holiday from school - Jonathan woke up thinking it was Christmas break all over again. He lost his first tooth on Monday too - he was super excited, the tooth fairy brought him $5. Wednesday we had basketball practice but the coach was sick and asked if Carlos would head it. I was so happy for him because I knew he could do it - he did indeed and did an excellent job with the kids. Friday Bryanna had her moles removed. She and I were both nervous but wouldn't let each other actually know that. She was a real trooper even though she had no clue what anaesthesia was or would do to her. As they rolled her away from me in the wheel chair so many things were running through my mind, fighting off tears but all I could do is look at her, smile and tell her I love her. I sat in the waiting room and about 20 minutes later the doctor came out to tell me my little girl was OK and I could go see her. Poor Bryanna was in tears, she had no clue where she was and she was just plain scared. We got through it and came home and WE both took a 3 hour nap! She now has stitches but I have to say I am relieved the moles are off her body and hopefully get a clean report from the doctor. Friday was also a HUGE day for Steven and Kyle. They brought their first little girl into the world. Kyle sure was a trooper, her labor was very long and hard but the end result is a beautiful baby who as of right now is unnamed! I was very sad I could not be there in the waiting room to congratulate my brother on his biggest accomplishment but we were definitely there in spirit, they were on our minds the entire time and we waiting by the phone nearly all day. Congrats to Steven and Kyle! When we get pictures I will post them!

This is Bryanna waiting in pre-op feeling a little loopy from the medicine they gave her. Of course they asked her to wear a hat but would she...heck no!
This is Bryanna waiting in pre-op feeling a little loopy from the medicine they gave her. Of course they asked her to wear a hat but would she...heck no!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment