Friday, January 18, 2008

Weekly Round Up

Monday was Jonathan's 6th Birthday - I cant believe our baby turned 6. He seems so old but thankfully he still loves to cuddle between mommy and daddy. He got 2 race tracks and Guitar Hero. I think daddy and mommy like GH more then Jonathan does! We have stayed up a couple nights this week battling each other.



Tuesday daddy took Jonathan to a Rockets game, they had a great time. Jonathan came home with lots of noise makers, a shirt and other give away items. Here is a quick pick of them before they left.

The rest of the week was just normal stuff for us, practice and homework. The kids have been tired this week, not sure if they still haven't recovered from the holidays or what.

Friday we had a new addition added to the extended family. Cousins Gabe and Jessica welcomed their first son Dyllon Mikol. As soon as I get pictures and stats I will post them up. Cant wait to hold him!




1 comment:

  1. Well Calit, now you see why Dan & Chas love that Guitar Hero. Lots of
    late nites. & loud also!!!

    Soy

    ReplyDelete